Adobe Portfolio Feedback & Suggestions

With Adobe Portfolio (free with any Adobe Creative Cloud plan) you can quickly and simply build a website to showcase your creative work.

We love hearing from our users and have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Adobe Portfolio users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

This space was created for you to share your suggestions, vote, and discuss other people’s ideas. While we can't respond to every suggestion, our product team regularly reviews all of the ideas submitted.

Other resources:
For support related questions: Adobe Portfolio Helpcenter 
For product updates, check out the Adobe Portfolio Blog

How it works:
  • Search to see if your suggestion currently exists
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own
  • Include one suggestion per post

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to control spacing in between two side by side modules

The ability to add padding to two modules placed side by side would be helpful.

Use case: Placing text next to an image, want to control spacing between two.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Navigation: Margins/indentations for sub-page titles

To have sub-page titles that are indented under the main page in the navigation. Allowing us to break a portfolio piece down to the steps/process in the navi one-click away.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Photo Grid captions on mobile and tablets

Currently captions are only visible in Lightbox mode.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mobile Navigation Drop-down Animation

Current mobile navigation drop-down feel jarring without any animation/transition both the tray itself and the transition from hamburger to close. This should be a no-brainer update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Additional hover states for Gallery Cover Images

Allow more hover states for thumbnail images in galleries. Such as increasing/decreasing the size of the image, blurring, animating, various colors, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change Navigation alignment

Ability to change the alignment of the navigation bar. For example: have my navigation aligned left instead of centered

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hamburger (mobile icon) as desktop navigation

I'd like to have the option to use the "hamburger" icon for my desktop/laptop navigation.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Unsplash icon to the social networks area

Add Unsplash icon to the social networks area. It also could be a portfolio

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Further Customization for Buttons

Ability to include more than two buttons per row, and ability to customize the spacing between the buttons

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Spotify Social icon

Add a Spotify social icon to the social icon list

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Affiliate pasting

I want to display meaningful affiliates on the page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Different on scroll logo

On my site I want to have a colour logo when the nav bar is Invisble and then when I scroll and the navbsr appears I want to be able to upload a plain white logo.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Text wrapping options other than "break-word"

Not sure if this is a bug that's slipped in or by design but it seems really odd that a responsive website template's default wrapping in text-content is "break-word". This means that no matter how careful my layout on some devices my content is going to be hard to read.

If this is by design, perhaps at least an option to toggle it back to 'normal' so my work could be consistently readable on multiple devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Disable hamburger icon

I'd like to be able to turn off hamburger navigation. Currently out of the five viewing options (desktop, tablet landscape/portrait, phone landscape/portrait) the only one that requires my site to use a hamburger icon is on phone portrait mode. It's unnecessary on my site and I feel that it disrupts continuity between viewing modes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gallery order by newest on top.

Instead of newest pictures being on the bottom of galleries, they should be on top. If not as a default then easily able to change.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lightbox Arrow Customizations

I would like to be able to customize the Lightbox arrow background and arrow colors.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Adobe Portfolio Feedback & Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base