Adobe Portfolio Feedback & Suggestions

With Adobe Portfolio (free with any Adobe Creative Cloud plan) you can quickly and simply build a website to showcase your creative work.

We love hearing from our users and have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Adobe Portfolio users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

This space was created for you to share your suggestions, vote, and discuss other people’s ideas. While we can't respond to every suggestion, our product team regularly reviews all of the ideas submitted.

Other resources:
For support related questions: Adobe Portfolio Helpcenter 
For product updates, check out the Adobe Portfolio Blog

How it works:
  • Search to see if your suggestion currently exists
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own
  • Include one suggestion per post

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to re-order social icons

It would be great if we could reorganize the order of our social icons. I would love to have the link to my email first so it's easy to see how to contact me.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design/Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photo Grid Captions Below Images

I'd like to have photo grid captions display below the images, not within.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Having videos pop up like a lightbox.

It would be the primo way to show a lot of video work. ... example: https://mattschwab.com/commercial

People don't like to go through one video at a time and go back and forth. One page, to stay there, to view all the work at once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Social Media Icon: Phone Number/Mobile Number

Since on the Social Media Icons we already have an Email icon, it would be really useful to have also a Phone Number and/or a Mobile Number Icon.
    That way our costumers could see our "speedy contact icons" all the time (because it would be visible on the menu and on the footer of any page) instead of browsing to a specific page to be able to contact us.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lightbox: Back to grid button

My rational is that I want to have quite a lot of thumbnails in grid view and I expect that viewers will only want to easily enlarge selected images, easily being able to go back to the grid.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Text Idents

Ability to indent text

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Different aspect ratios across Gallery pages

Ability to have different aspect rastios for galleries

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Swap nav elements (nav / logo / social)

I want to create a left-aligned site, and I can't place my logo to the left of my nav. It's a basic level of customization that should be introduced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. move a photo from a grid to a new grid without having to find the original photo file

move a photo from a grid to a new grid without having to find the original photo file because it can be tedious to find the location of that photo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Save custom inline styles written into text blocks

Save custom inline styles written into text blocks. As of right now you can successfully add inline styling to your text blocks anywhere on the site. Problem is that once you preview or save and reopen your site these inline styles are removed or converted to plain text. This is important as you can't even add a line break (usually done by closing a div or adding </br>) making having multiple paragraphs in your text block impossible. This needs to be fixed as its a basic web design element that even websites from the early nineties are capable of.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Save/Sync Adobe Fonts

Save/sync Adobe Fonts from Adobe Fonts and across themes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add columns as constraints for content

I'd like to be able to set a 12 column grid and have my content adhere to that grid instead of just percentages or pixel sizes. Especially for the side-by-side content, it's important to be able to constrain it to a grid. For example, if I have a large block of text that would span 8 columns and would stick to the right of the page and 2 smaller blocks underneath it (4 columns each), I'd like to be able to align smaller blocks to the large block.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Adobe Portfolio Feedback & Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base