PLEASE UPDATE ADOBE PORTFOLIO FOR 2021
Why is it that Adobe Portfolio hasn’t been maintained, updated and IMPROVED for the last 3 years? It could be SO much fun using the Adobe portfolio platform, if someone just took over it and created a great space for those people paying $52 + a month for Adobe creative cloud. Isn’t about time that Adobe gets this program BACK ON THE MAP? Geez
Michael Clevenger commented
1. I want to be able to permanently import all content from my Behance account so it's all on my site and I don't lose any of that data when I disconnect integration with Behance from my Adobe Portfolio website. I don't use Behance and will never use their service. I just want to import all data and cut them off. How do we do this?
2. Integrate the Adobe Portfolio website with Adobe Lightroom online so I can do edits that will update seamlessly on the live site without having to import, export and repost, etc. The process is currently only a one-way import from Lightroom and it should be able to go both ways, so the user can collect all image data from the Portfolio site to be imported image data back into Lightroom online to allow the user to do image edits and provide a method of backup, as well as a collection of images from Adobe Portfolio that may have originally come from other sources, like Behance a decade ago.
3. I would also like to provide a client private login for my clients on my site so they can approve and download images from an internal account for each client holding images that are integrated with a more powerful Lightroom online. Why do we need to continue using Dropbox, Google Drive, High Tail, or We Transfer? Integrate this kind of service with and more enhanced Lightroom Profesional online service.
5. More image grid options that support horizontal scrolling image gallery.
6. Add horizontal rules. Basic HTML? Is there a shortcut hot key for this?
7. Using Adobe Portfolio is tasking on Safari. Every time I edit my site, Safari displays a message at the top of the screen basically saying that the webpage is hogging resources on my computer and I can solve this problem by "closing the web age". Adobe, please fix whatever is making that happen.
8. I have certain pages on my site that I just can not figure out why image and text fields do not align together. On those pages, there are no differences in margin values, but for some reason header and text fields do not align with the edges of images as they do on other pages. I guess it may have something to do with global settings, vs current page settings? There has got to be a better way to define and/or design global site options vs current page edit options and how one may cancel out the other. It all gets very confusing and is not very user-friendly, in my opinion. Maybe someone can help me figure this one out? This page is an example, compared to the alignment at the top on all other pages: https://michaelclevenger.com/sears-many-sides-of-me
9. I have to jimmy-rig the Masthead on every new page I create on my site so the title of the page that automatically shows up above everything else, usually a client name for that page, gets manually replaced with my name in the largest font on the top, basically replacing a logo. The client name does show up correctly in the Header field, however. So screwy. The site-wide usage of a typed-in company name should be as fluid as using a logo. It took a long time to get his to show up correctly as seen on all pages on my site because the alignment was always an issue that affects everything below it or how centered things are in the Masthead. Also a very confusing process. Maybe we need more options for a smarter Masthead? Page frames? I am not sure, but it is easy to get hung up on trying to perfect this when it should be a much simpler, quicker process to design and align a typed-in title of a website that shows up the same on every page, like in a locked field in InDesign.
Christropher Murphy commented
Being a Adobe illustrator, I am glad finding this post containing the upgradation information which is really useful for both beginners as well as professionals. I did my job at this https://www.itsupportcell.com/it-consulting.html website - you could visit for IT consultancy services. By the way, graphics designing is one of the most important sector for business website promotions. Thanks for sharing the post!
I'd like to see some more templates... there's nowhere near enough available.
Jonathan G commented
Adobe need to add more social platforms to the social icons panel.
Either that, or allow users to add their own icons.
William Burdine commented
I noticed that I can't control all the colors of the navigation... I can change primary page links, but any page that is a collection, those links colors have no options to change under the navigation container control panel.
I’m sorry to say that there’s currently no way to change the colors of the titles in the navigation. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you’re looking for – if you haven't yet, please do vote for this on our UserVoice here.
WHAT??!!!! This is a BASIC Website HTML 2 setting going back to the 90's. Are you telling me Adobe Portfolio isn't even out of the 90's? This is REALLY sad and aggravating.
Agreed. I can't even get a question answered.
Konstantin Malaev commented